prepare for SSC CGL
Top 10 tips for preparation of SSC CGL 2018 exam
Every students who are here for preparation of SSC must be in a confusion that how can do best preparation for SSC CGL? Don’t worry, here you get top 10 tips for best preparation of SSC CGL 2018. If you follow these top 10 tips you will surely qualify for SSC-CGL. So, here you go for top 10 tips for qualify in SSC CGL Tier-1 2018.
- Before starting preparation, you should have the confidence that you can clear all hurdles.
- To qualify competition exams like CGL and Banks, you have to improve your calculations. This will save the crucial time for tough topics.
- Before starting preparation, once you should go through the syllabus of Quant.
- After reading syllabus, make strategy based on different level.
- Firstly, you have to practice and master the easy portion. You will feel confident after being able to solve these with an ease.
- As you will go on solving increasing default level, you will keep improving.
- If we talk about books, first of all, you should go through NCERTs of classes 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th.
- Nowadays, most of the questions (Particular in SSC CGL) are asked from Geometry, Trigonometry, mensuration. So we have to learn the basic theory and formula of these topics. Similarly, the difficulty level of algebra and number system based questions is bit raised.
- Merely knowing the concepts or formula won’t help because unless you practice different variety of questions, you won’t become proficient in applying those concepts flawlessly in the actual exam.
- For CGL exam, speed is essential. Since, there is negative marking system, accuracy also matters.
So, it is beyond doubt that you have to practice number of questions at home.
We provide you tips on how to prepare for SSC CGL Tier-1 exam 2018. You can easily do preparatio for SSC CGL exam 2018 at home without any tuition or coaching. We also provide tips on how to clear Bank exams. Our experts prepare top 10 tips for preparation of bank PO exams 2018. How to prepare for SSC and Bank exams 2018? How can we qualify for Bank PO 2018 exams? How do best preparation for SSC and Bank exams 2018?