SSC - CHSL
SSC-CHSL coaching in Jaipur
Power Mind Institute, a leading institute for the preparation of Best SSC-CHSL coaching in Jaipur now available for you all. Here, you get the best faculties for preparation of SSC-CHSL. It also provides SSC-CGL PRE & MAINS, SSC-MTS, SSC-GD, SSC-CPO, CDS, Bank PO, SBI-CLERK, IBPS-PO, IBPS-CLERK, RRB-PO, RRB-CLERK, Delhi Police and Railway Loco Pilot, Technician, RPF/RPSF, Group D, ASM, SSE, TC, Raj Police and Delhi Police coaching in Jaipur. Power Mind Institute is continuously taking a step towards success. We have Special Batches for Preparation of English & Maths and also opened New Batches for SSC, Bank & Railway. We have also started Technical Classes for SSC-JE, AVVNL, JVVNL, RRB-J.EN. & A.EN.
Why does a student get admission in Power Mind Institute for preparation of SSC-CHSL coaching in Jaipur? Because we bring quality materials for SSC-CHSL. Here, we have the best team of faculties which have at least five years’ experience of teaching. We provide best study materials, daily test series, online-offline test, subject wise notes, answer keys, regular classes for all subjects.
Why we are best for SSC-CHSL Coaching? Have a look at Our specialties for best preparation of SSC-CHSL coaching in Jaipur are the following:
- We cover the whole syllabus and complete it on time.
- Daily Test paper with solutions and answer keys.
- Online Test Series.
- Free library facility.
- Reasonable Fee.
- Limited seats capacity classroom for students.
- Top 10 tips for SSC 2019 Exams.
- Problem solution counter with SSC selected team.
SSC CHSL Recruitment Exam 2019: Details
- Name of the Exam: SSC CHSL
- Full Form of SSC CHSL: Staff Selection Commission/Combined Higher Secondary Level or CHSL (10+2) Exam
- Exam Conducting Body: Staff Selection Commission
- Exam Level: All India
- Posts Offered: Data Entry Operator (DEO), Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Postal/Sorting Assistant & Court Clerk
- Exam Mode: Tier-1 Exam (Online)/Tier-2 Exam (Offline)
SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification – Candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- Age Limit – Minimum age is 18 years and maximum age is 27 years. Age relaxation provided to certain categories as per the government rules.
SSC CHSL Selection Procedure
The selection process includes three steps:
- 1st Step: Tier-1 Written Exam (Objective Type) (200 Marks) (Online Mode)
- 2nd Step: Tier-2 Written Exam (Descriptive Type) (100 Marks) (Offline Mode)
- 3rd Step: Tier-3 Skill Test / Typing Test (candidates who qualify the tier-2 exam will be called for Skill Test / Typing Test)
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2019
- The exam is objective type and will be conducted online.
- There will be 4 parts in a question paper namely (Part-1) General Intelligence, (Part-2) English Language, (Part-3) Quantitative Aptitude, and (Part-4) General Awareness / General Knowledge.
- Duration of the exam is 75 minutes.
- Questions will be set both in English & Hindi for parts: 1, 3 & 4.
- The exam will have 100 questions for 200 marks.
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
|1||General Intelligence (25 Questions)||50||15|
|2||English (25 Questions)||50||15|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude (25 Questions)||50||15|
|4||General Awareness (25 Questions)||50||15|
- Exam is the descriptive type and will be conducted offline (pen & paper mode).
- Candidates need to write essay / précis /letters/application writing etc.
- Exam carries 100 marks and exam duration will be 1 hour.
- The exam will have to be written either in Hindi or in English.
|Essay||200-250||Total -||Total -|
Tier-3 Skill Test / Typing Test:
- Typing Test: Candidates, who are opting English typing, should have a typing speed of 35 words per minute and those candidates who are opting Hindi typing should have a typing speed of 30 words per minute. Typing test will be applicable for Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant, LDC and Court Clerk posts.
- Skill Test: Data Entry Speed of 8,000 key depressions per hour on the computer. Skill test will be applicable only for Data Entry Operator post.
(SSC) conducts the Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Examination. It conducts CHSL exam for the recruitment of Data Entry Operator (DEO), Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant & Court Clerk.
Why you join us for Best SSC-CHSL coaching in Jaipur because we are not working for Earning, but we are working for student’s dreams. We keep focus on behind the success of each and every student of Power Mind Institute who came here after traveling of a long journey for Best SSC-CHSL coaching.
We are trying our best to give 100% results in all examination. We are growing exponentially because we work for a student’s success. We not only believe in promises but in selection. We are committed to becoming Best SSC-CHSL coaching in Jaipur and we know how to give respect to our words.
AddressVijay Tower, Triveni Chouraha Gopalpura Bypass, Jaipur - 302018