SSC CPO Coaching in Jaipur – Power Mind Institute
Power Mind Institute is a leading and performing SSC CPO Coaching in Jaipur. It is best for SSC CPO coaching because Power Mind institute provides a great team of experienced and well qualified faculties. Here, all faculty members and office staff are very much helpful regarding your study. It also deals in SSC CGL Pre&Mains, SSC CHSL, SSC MTS & SSC GD, BANK SBI, IBPS, RRB bank PO & Clerk, Railway loco pilot, technician and group D, RPF/RPSF and Delhi Police. We provide Special Maths/English Batches and also started New SSC, Bank & Railway Batches. Technical Classes for SSC-JE, AVVNL, JVVNL, RRB-J.EN. & A.EN.
Why Power Mind Institute is best SSC CPO Coaching in Jaipur because we give best products and services. Our best services are:
- Daily Test Series (Daily test series, weekly test series) + solution classes.
- A Doubt counter separate faculty for problem solution.
- Complete updated study material based on current pattern of examinations.
- Online test series.
- In depth subject knowledge and competitive skill by the best faculty in the fied.
- Free library facility from 6 AM to 10 PM.
- Affordable Fee structure.
- Dedicated, committed and highly qualified faculty panel.
- Batch size and personal attention.
- Regular assessment & timely completion of syllabus.
- Comprehensive, focused and structured study material.
- Small Scientific Method of teaching more than 16 hours+ scheduled commitments daily.
- Booster classes after completion of syllabus.
Having lots of difficulties and problems, we are continuously working and giving best results from SSC CPO Coaching in Jaipur. Here now, we are providing all details of SSC CPO.
SSC CPO Tier 1 Exam Analysis
Questions asked in both the paper-1 and paper-2 of SSC CPO 2019 will be of Objective Multiple Choice Type. Questions asked will be bilingual, i.e. in both Hindi and English. 0.25 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer marked by a candidate on his/her OMR Answer Sheet. SSC CPO 2019 Exam will be conducted in three phase:SSC CPO Exam Pattern 2019
•PET, PST and Medical Test.
The final merit list will be tabulated on the basis of a candidate’s performance in all the three phases of SSC CPO Exam.
SSC CPO Syllabus
SSC CPO Paper-1 will have 4 major sections:
Let’s have a look at the detailed syllabus of all these 4 sections:
|General Reasoning||General Knowledge||Quantitative Aptitude||English Comprehension|
|Verbal Reasoning||Current Affairs||Percentage||Reading Comprehension|
|Syllogism||Awards and Honors||Ratio and Percentage||Grammar|
|Circular Seating Arrangement||Books and Authors||Data Interpretation||Vocabulary|
|Linear Seating Arrangement||Sports||Mensuration and Geometry||Verbal Ability|
|Double Lineup||Entertainment||Quadratic Equation||Synonyms-Antonyms|
|Scheduling||Obituaries||Interest||Active and Passive Voice|
|Input Output||Important Dates||Problems of Ages||Para Jumbles|
|Blood Relations||Scientific Research||Profit and Loss||Fill in the Blanks|
|Directions and Distances||Number Series||Error Correction|
|Ordering and Ranking||Speed, Distance and Time|
|Data Sufficiency||Time and Work|
|Coding and Decoding||Number System|
|Code Inequalities||Data Sufficiency|
Apart from these two papers, a physical test is conducted in order to test the strength and stamina of the candidate.SSC CPO Paper-2 is an English Comprehensive Test comprising of 200 marks.
SSC CPO Eligibility
There are 2 criteria that a candidate needs to fulfil in order to be eligible for SSC CPO Exam.
1. A candidate must have Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
2. For the post of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police (only) – Male candidates must possess a valid Driving License for LMV (Motor cycle and Car) as on the date fixed for Physical Endurance and Standard Tests. Otherwise, they will not be allowed to undergo Physical Endurance and Standard Tests.
SSC CPO Age Limit:
•Minimum Age Limit – 20 years
•Maximum Age Limit – 25 years
SSC CPO Age Relaxation:
|Jammu & Kashmir
|Jammu & Kashmir
Staff Selection Commission of India has released SSC CPO Tier-1 Result. Candidates can check their result from the link mentioned below. Paper-II of SSC CPO will be conducted on 15th December 2017. Candidates are requested to start their preparation for SSC CPO Paper-II. You can also check the cut-off for Paper-I by clicking on link given below.SSC CPO Paper I Result
We are just thinking about the results; we are thinking about student’s growth, we are thinking about company’s growth. We are just thinking about students who are here for SSC CPO Coaching in Jaipur.
Due to our best services and products, we are the best SSC CPO Coaching in Jaipur. We hire teachers those have at least 3-4 years’ experience and already have good command on subject.
AddressVijay Tower, Triveni Chouraha Gopalpura Bypass, Jaipur - 302018